Job prospects Insulation Packer - Rubber Products Manufacturing near Windsor (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Labourers in rubber and plastic products manufacturing near Windsor (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an insulation packer - rubber products manufacturing.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Labourers in rubber and plastic products manufacturing (NOC 9615) in the Windsor - Sarnia region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
The Windsor–Sarnia area has several automotive production companies along with numerous plastic and rubber parts suppliers creating a relatively steady stream of job openings.
Here are some key facts about Labourers in rubber and plastic products manufacturing in the Windsor - Sarnia region:
- Approximately 370 people work in this occupation.
- Labourers in rubber and plastic products manufacturing mainly work in the following sectors:
- Plastics and rubber products manufacturing (NAICS 326): 92%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: