Summary Coding Clerk - Statistics near Prince Rupert (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a coding clerk - statistics. The following information is applicable to all Survey interviewers and statistical clerks (NOC 1454).
Survey interviewers contact individuals to gather information for market research, public opinion polls or election and census enumeration. Statistical clerks code and compile interview and other data into reports, lists, directories and other documents. They are employed by market research and polling firms, government departments and agencies, utility companies, contact centres and other establishments. This unit group also includes clerks who observe and record information on traffic flow.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in British Columbia
The job prospects are fair in British Columbia
advertised near Prince Rupert (BC)
- Establish contact for interview by telephone or in person
- Conduct interview following the outlines of questionnaires and survey
- Record answer on paper or enter directly into computer database
- Follow computer-assisted interview modules
- Check information gathered for completeness and accuracy
- Date modified: