Summary Human Resources Supervisor near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a human resources supervisor. The following information is applicable to all Human resources professionals (NOC 1121).
Human resources professionals develop, implement and evaluate human resources and labour relations policies, programs and procedures and advise employers and employees on human resources matters. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are good in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate human resources policies and programs
- Advise managers and employees on the interpretation of human resources policies, benefit programs and collective agreements
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers
- Mediate labour disputes and grievances
- Research and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions and salary scales
- Date modified: