How can I improve the Job Match results on my job posting?
Here’s what you can do to maximize relevant matches with your job posting:
- Add some details to your job posting under "Step 4: Job details".
- Add the educational requirements you are seeking for under "Step 5: Requirements".
- Select skills that are necessary or useful for the position at "Step 5: Requirements". There are over 10,000 skills available; by choosing wisely the ones you are looking for, you maximize your chances to find the perfect candidate.
You should also consider changing your job matching mode to "Strict" instead of "Default", which will narrow down the results to the ones that are more closely related to your job requirements.
Note: If your job posting has been advertised for a few days and you still have no matches, contact us and we will assist in resolving the issue.
- What is Job Match for employers and why should I use it?
- Who can be matched to my job postings?
- What is a "Close-out" report and why should I complete it?
- How does the "Summary of current matches" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- How does the "Employer Activity" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- How does the "Job seeker Activity" section under "Matches and reports" work?
- Why did my Job Match results change under my job posting?
- How can I improve the Job Match results on my job posting?
- My job posting has expired. Can I still have access to the matches?
- What is the match score under “Summary of current matches”?
- Why don’t I see any matches under my job posting?
- How do I know if the job seeker I invited through Job Match applied to my job?
- Date modified: