I'm a friend or relative of an employer. How do I use Job Bank?
If you are a friend or relative of an employer, you must create your own personal user account before you can post jobs on Job Bank. Do not create a user account on behalf of your friend or relative.
Here’s how to create your own user account on Job Bank:
- Go to Job Bank for Employers and click on "Sign up now!".
- Have a look at what you will need and click on "Proceed".
- Enter your email address and create a password. Click on "Continue".
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email. Click on "Continue".
- Select and answer five security questions. Click on "Finish".
- Enter your personal information and check the "I agree" box. Click on "Finish".
Once you have created your own user account, you can register an employer on behalf of your friend or relative by using:
- Their payroll account number (e.g. 123456789RP0001)
- Their business information (e.g. address, phone number, etc.)
When creating the employer file, you must identify yourself as a third-party friend/relative, and indicate the name and phone number of your friend or relative who authorise you on file.
- Can I access my colleague's user account to post jobs?
- I work for a placement agency. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm an immigration consultant or lawyer. How do I use Job Bank?
- Why are placement agencies required to provide their clients' information to Job Bank?
- I'm a recruiter. How do I use Job Bank?
- How can I post jobs when I represent multiple employers?
- I’m posting on behalf of my boss. Can I create a user account with my boss’ personal information?
- Date modified: