Why have I been subscribed to Job Alerts by Job Bank?
You might have been subscribed to Job Alerts by Job Bank to help you look for work if you recently completed an application for Employment Insurance.
Job Alerts is a free email service notification alerting you daily or weekly of new job postings that might interest you. Results are based on your current location and most recent occupation.
You can easily modify your alerts or unsubscribe from Job Alerts at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" button located at the bottom of your Job Alerts emails. However, your subscription to Job Alerts might help you provide evidence that you are looking for work when applying for Employment Insurance.
Tip: You can create a Standard or Plus account for Job Seekers to access more job search tools and find a job faster. You can also subscribe, access and manage all your job alerts from your account.
- I’m not receiving a lot of job alerts. What can I do?
- How can I unsubscribe from Job Alerts?
- What is the difference between Job Alerts and Job Match?
- What is Job Alerts?
- How can I modify my job alerts?
- How can I deactivate a job alert?
- How can I delete a job alert?
- How can I subscribe to Job Alerts?
- Date modified: