I received an email notification about new applications submitted on my job posting, but I can’t see their resumes. Why?
The applications submitted on job postings directly through Job Bank can be withdrawn within 24 hours following the time the resume was sent. Therefore, it is possible that the original email notifying you of new resumes sent is no longer accurate.
While Job Bank will notify you by email once a day of new applications on your job postings, you will not receive any notifications for withdrawn resumes.
- Where can I see the resumes submitted by applicants directly on my job posting?
- Is the “Direct apply” option activated by default on each job posting?
- What is "Direct apply" and how can I activate this option on my job postings?
- Who can apply to my job posting when I use "Direct apply" as an application method ?
- Do I still have access to resumes submitted directly on Job Bank once the job posting has expired?
- Date modified: