I forgot the login information of my user account and I want to register a new employer file. Can I create a new user account?
No. If you already have a Job Bank user account, you cannot create another one to register a new employer. Job Bank only allows you to create a user account once. This account can be linked to multiple employers. A user account is different from an employer file as it contains your personal information and it cannot be shared with anyone.
If you have a hard time logging into your account, you can:
- Reset your password.
- Request a second security question by clicking "Get a different question".
Once signed in your account, you can register a new employer.
If you are having issues accessing your user account or if you forgot the email address linked to it, contact us. A Job Bank officer will assist you in regaining access to your user account.
- How do I remove someone from an employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when trying to register my payroll account number. What should I do?
- How do I access my messages?
- How do I submit my documents online?
- I want to post a job. How do I register an employer?
- I want to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change information in my employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when adding a new user on file. What should I do?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add someone to an employer file?
- I no longer work for a company and I have access to their employer file. How can I remove myself from the employer file?
- The previous employee is no longer working for the company. Can I change the password and security questions of this employee’s user account?
- Why do I receive messages?
- Date modified: