How do I change information in my employer file?
Here’s how you can change the information registered in your employer file:
- Log into Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on “Employer files” from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard.
- Select the employer file you want to modify.
- Select the appropriate tab to change, add or modify your business information:
- Employer’s information
- Click on “Save”.
Please note that the payroll account number cannot be modified. If you are using a different payroll account number than the one registered on Job Bank, you have to create a new employer file with the proper payroll account number. If you are updating your business’ payroll account number which is already registered on Job Bank or if you entered the wrong payroll account number when creating the employer file, contact us and we will guide you on the appropriate steps to take.
Tip: We suggest making all modifications at once to accelerate the posting of your jobs. Your job postings will be on hold until changes on the employer file are reapproved by a Job Bank officer.
- How do I remove someone from an employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when trying to register my payroll account number. What should I do?
- How do I access my messages?
- How do I submit my documents online?
- I want to post a job. How do I register an employer?
- I want to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- I’m receiving an error message when adding a new user on file. What should I do?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add someone to an employer file?
- I no longer work for a company and I have access to their employer file. How can I remove myself from the employer file?
- The previous employee is no longer working for the company. Can I change the password and security questions of this employee’s user account?
- I forgot the login information of my user account and I want to register a new employer file. Can I create a new user account?
- Why do I receive messages?
- Date modified: