Is the “Direct apply” option activated by default on each job posting?
No. The option to receive applications through Job Bank only becomes available once you select the "By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)" option under "Step 6: How to apply" of the job posting creation.
Note: You can’t select the "By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct apply)" option exclusively. If you choose this option you have to add at least one other how-to-apply method.
- Where can I see the resumes submitted by applicants directly on my job posting?
- I received an email notification about new applications submitted on my job posting, but I can’t see their resumes. Why?
- What is "Direct apply" and how can I activate this option on my job postings?
- Who can apply to my job posting when I use "Direct apply" as an application method ?
- Do I still have access to resumes submitted directly on Job Bank once the job posting has expired?
- Date modified: