I’m receiving an error message when adding a new user on file. What should I do?
If you are receiving an error message when adding a new user onto the employer file, here’s what you can do:
- Check if the error comes from missing information in other tabs, the disclaimer that appears at the top of the page would describe where it comes from.
- Double-check the spelling of the email address entered and make sure there are no caps and no spaces before or after. Lastly, the user you are looking to add has to have an employer user account on Job Bank.
If you are still receiving an error message, please contact us.
- How do I remove someone from an employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when trying to register my payroll account number. What should I do?
- How do I access my messages?
- How do I submit my documents online?
- I want to post a job. How do I register an employer?
- I want to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change information in my employer file?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add someone to an employer file?
- I no longer work for a company and I have access to their employer file. How can I remove myself from the employer file?
- The previous employee is no longer working for the company. Can I change the password and security questions of this employee’s user account?
- I forgot the login information of my user account and I want to register a new employer file. Can I create a new user account?
- Why do I receive messages?
- Date modified: