Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
Job postings found on Job Bank are not only posted by registered Job Bank employers. They also come from external partners. Job Bank has agreements with other job boards to share their advertisements. These partnerships benefit job seekers by increasing the number and variety of job postings available on Job Bank.
Our partners include:
- Career Beacon
- The Public Service Commission of Canada
Jobs posted by our partners have distinct icons which are different from Job Bank. To view them, click on the button labelled "View the full job posting" located near the bottom of the page and you will be re-directed to the job on the source's website.
Note: To ensure legitimacy, job seekers are only matched to verified job postings created on Job Bank by validated employers. Verified job postings are identified by a check mark in a blue circle next to the job title. These jobs have been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting or an employer?
- Date modified: