I need help with my Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code. What should I do?
Here's what you can do if you are receiving an error message when entering your Express Entry profile number or job seeker validation code on Job Bank:
Make sure that you are using your own Express Entry number and validation code. These numbers are unique to each individual and cannot be shared between spouses. Express Entry numbers and job seeker validation codes can only be used once in our system, and each individual must use their own Express Entry credentials.
Make sure to enter the numbers exactly as they are displayed in your "MyCIC" account, and note that these codes are case sensitive. Do not copy and paste the codes directly from the message in your "MyCIC" account because an extra hidden character can generate an error.
Verify if you need to update your Express Entry information. These accounts expire after one year, and you might be using credentials that are no longer valid.
If you believe there might be an error with your Express Entry information, please contact Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or visit the Express Entry Help Centre. Job Bank cannot answer questions regarding Express Entry.
- I need help with my Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code. What should I do?
- I live outside of Canada and want to work in Canada. Where can I get information on this process?
- I don't have a Social Insurance Number (SIN) or my SIN begins with a 9. What should I do?
- How do I update my Express Entry information on Job Bank?
- I’m a foreign job seeker. Can I apply to job postings advertised on Job Bank?
- Date modified: